68 Seekers
93 Finders
CatherineReads

I Read Words Other People Write

UF, UF, UF. PNR, HR, Sci-Fi, finding a bit more YA that I enjoy. Mystery, crime, detective shit. Have recently figured out I'm not really a contemporary romance gal. I like smut but am not really into erotica. Oh, did I mention UF?

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
The Iron Queen
Julie Kagawa
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch
Lover Revealed - J.R. Ward 3.5 stars3 for the beginning, 4 for the ending.I really liked this story in the end. I wasn't a big fan of the Butch and Marissa characters from earlier books, so truthfully, I wasn't expecting much. But, there were so many dynamics of Butch and Vishous and finally Marissa that I hadn't expected so I do feel like I can strongly recommend this book. The storyline of the lessers still feels a bit, lesser ;) to me and I still skim some of those parts. I think all of the BDB books share so much of the same feeling and story arc that it bothered me more than normal on this outing. Lover Revealed did lead somewhere strongly forward in the overall story of the Brothers and I appreciated that, but I feel I need a bit of a break from this series. I'll be back, just not right away.