68 Seekers
93 Finders
CatherineReads

I Read Words Other People Write

UF, UF, UF. PNR, HR, Sci-Fi, finding a bit more YA that I enjoy. Mystery, crime, detective shit. Have recently figured out I'm not really a contemporary romance gal. I like smut but am not really into erotica. Oh, did I mention UF?

The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Scott Lynch

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 03

Unholy Ghosts - Stacia Kane

You Favorite Series

Well fuck my shit, why don't you just make me pick my favorite kid (or cat, in my case).  Damn you to hell, whoever thought up this horrible exercise.

There's too many!  Outlander!  Fever!  Kate Daniels!  Guild Hunter!  Psy-Changeling (seriously, Nalini Singh, are you even human?!)  Iron Druid!  Allie Beckstrom!  Anita Blake (the early years!)!  !!!

!!!

Shit, I forgot some of the newer ones.  Angelfall (yet to be a series but it's coming)!  Daughter of Smoke and Bone!  Shadow and Bone!! (what's with all the bone in the YA stories?)

Ergh, blergh, cough cough.

Favorite series.  The one I remember over and over and would, for a seriously short minute think I would want to live in, is *****drumroll*****

Downside Ghosts!  I like a girl who has flaws.  I like a man who is f'd up, I guess.  But together they make a loving, hopeful package.  I love this series and I'll always hold it close to my heart.  Stacia Kane is a master, even if I liken her 'downside speak' to something out of New Orleans when she says its something out of Boston or somewhere east or northeast. (tells ya how often I've been east of Michigan!) (I wasn't born in Michigan, I was born in Texas, mind your 'ns and your y'alls)